Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blessings.

Lord blesses me with wonderful and amazing friends, family, and happy events during each and every day.
I've known this for quite some time, but I didn't realise realise it until this afternoon I found this amazing video -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LbWPClATrc , thank you Lord just for loving me ;)
(I have this song as in the original one I think :D)
and it's true that i do forget sometimes, so glad the Holy Spirit lead me to find this video although I was supposed to be doing work, but I guess finding something inspirational and reminding me how great you are towards me every moment of every day is worth it.
After the earthquake which occurred in Chilli, I was devestated. Lately, in these few months, so many unfortunate events have been occurring around me, whether to complete strangers or my friends. Just reminds me how thankful and grateful I really am for my life because although I still have various issues that aren't resolved, they're literally nothing in comparison to people's lives gone in an instant of an earthquake with a magnitude 8.8!
Motivates me to want to work harder :)
Haven't been writing in my journal lately, which is bad but at least I've had the opportunity to post on my blog. Also, important as long as I have the feelings within me! :)

God Bless you all x
ps so happy to know mum's faith in God is growing still! Thank you God.
pps I'm even happier when i remember what i put on my jersey! :):) + the fact that it didn't shrink hahaa.

pps
"Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it but you can spend it. Once you've lost it, you can never get it back"-Harvey MacKay

that's not good for someone like me ......haha :\

No comments:

Post a Comment