Monday, March 1, 2010

Failing.

Failing to keep up with the changing dates.. I keep think a date behind the actual one :S time flies too fast when you're in year 12.

Failing to study for geography assessment right now. grrrr. distractions (N)

Failing in achieving sleep patterns properly.

Failing to think of another fail. haha, think that's enough Fail for a day. Oh yeh, last day of summer today! Didn't even get the opportunity to go to the beach much, i'm so devestated :( Unless if the weather is rather hot in autumn/rest of these few seasons, then I won't be going to beach at all until Dec. and thats months and months away. By then I will either by extremely happy with myself, or extremely devestated.

Back to revising geo I go. (probably end up watching another episode of Friends instead, darn it) Oh yeh, when I printed out my notes.. they were an odd shade of black...strange ink that.

No comments:

Post a Comment