i cannot believe it's been a month since i typed on this blog (actually i sorta can, way to contradict myself haha)
i cannot believe today (wednesday 22nd september 2010) was the official last high school day, of my life..forever.
i cannot believe i officially graduate tomorrow
i cannot beleive the awesome formal planned for us kiddies is tomorrow tonight
i cannot believe our after party will lead into an after after party.
i cannot believe i still am awake (at 12:06am) due to the horrendous amount of packing and preparation for tomorrow & friday
i cannot belieeve atm that i have a jasmine lavender facial mask on my face...it seems to be sligtly working since my face feels a bit eckkk atm !
i cannot believe that my mum plucked my eyebrows tonight lol out of all things
i cannot believe i had 4 continuous parties today, for maths, business, geography and ancient, whilst crashing the biology class too.
i cannot believe how much i will actually miss some people lol
HOWEVER,
I CAN BELIEVE HOW GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL I AM OF GOD'S LOVE AND BLESSINGS TOWARDS ME AND ALL THE WONDERFUL JOURNEYS AND EXPERIENCES HE HAS GIVEN ME THESE PAST 6 YEARS, ALL THE WONDERFUL FRIENDS I'VE MADE, TEACHERS I'VE MET AND LEARNT SO MUCH FROM,
AND FOREVER THANKFUL THAT I WENT TO THE HIGH SCHOOL THAT I DID.
I DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE THE SAME WITHOUT THESE AMAZING AMAZING FRIENDS OF ME <3
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you spelt believe wrong in the 4th and 7th line.
ReplyDeleteand technically, your 'today' is the 23rd of september..
GOSH GRACE!
PANSY!!! GET OUT!!! HAHAAH STILL THE NERD 8) EVEN WHEN WE HAVE GRADUATED ALREADY ><" lol LOTS OF HUGSS AND KISSES GRACE!!!!!! I WILL MISS YOU SOO SOOO MUCH T_T
ReplyDeletep.s- you know what i've realised.. xS its so bad i haven't written you a note in your book :( is it alright if i write something and mail it to you :O during holidays :) unless i see you gorgeous ;) hehe anywhoo enjoy your fabulous weekends and HOLIDAYS!!! SCHOOL IS OUT!!! =O omgg tears :'( repeats above hahah GOING TO MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T ilyx3~
yeah sure! mail me!
ReplyDeletei'll mail you back!
we can be old fashion!