Anyways, so thankful for God . He truly listens to my prayers :D I didn't stuff up business like I thought I would. ;)
God surprised me because on an unusually boring and casual night like Friday's, I usually expect to just hang around the computer and do nothing for the night..or watch a movie. However as I was putting back mum's hair dryer in drawer, parents' bed with electric blankets on was right there and I couldn't help but slip in. Found a quiz book directed at 9-10 year old kids on general knowledge (LOL) and dad and me tested each other for an hour and a half.. lol. It was funny, and my point is that God tends to show me how His simple actions leads me to have a brightened up night and time to bond with my daddy.
& funniest thing I learnt...my dad cannot tell between adjectives/nouns/verbs/conjuction (verbs) haha. he thought that hopped, laughing, because were all "verbs" and didnt think that "road" was .. hahah..but then again he thought i said "rode" (though cant blame him since they're homonyms!)
& last night (thursday) had a really good sleep. had a dream that his fellow (whom i dont know since i dont watch the vampire diaries show :S) :

was going out with me! hahahaa. :) though Meisze says the other guy is hotter..so meh I guess I'll have to watch the show to find out.
Excited for the weekend . Blog about it then. SMELL YA LATERS xxxxxxxxxxx
haahaha awwww soo cuteee!!! ;) bonding with daddy xD OMGG this guy kinda looks like zac efron combination with someone else hahah OO maybe this guy was the inspiration to your dream with zac efron in it bahhahah =PP anywayss hope your having a great weekend soo far!!! =PP can't wait till all exams are over!!! zomgg T_T sooo screwddd =\ blehh but then i don't want the exams to be over cause that will mean trials will start then we have to study even harder!!! wahhhh!!! life is unfair exam after exam even if we DO have breaks in between =\ hehhe but life is greatt also :D catching up with you on bio xcursion hehehe :) and can't wait till next week~~ wooo~~ awww me going to be a loner on jap excursion xS that's if it is still on :( humph and i don't want to say it but i have to say "I TOLD YOU SO" for you business and ancient will be awesomee TOOO xD i guaranteee it better then mine at least kekek =P GRATZ GRATZ GRATZZ =D
ReplyDelete