Wednesday, October 7, 2009

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES

Believe you can.. and you're halfway there!

I do it beause I can I can because I want to I want to because you said I couldn't.

Knowledge is wealth that nobody can take away from you..

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

In the end.. what we regret most are the chances we never took.

Don't compare yourselves to others. You have no idea what their journey is about...

When you feel like giving up..remember why you held on for so long.

When you were born, you were crying & everyone else around you were smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you will be smiling and everyone around will be crying.

Whatever the difference between brillant and average brains, we all are creative...and through practice and study we can enhance our skills and talents.

Don't ask God to make your life easier..ask him to make you stronger!!
God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do...
Faith is believing in something when common sense tells you not to.
What you are is God's gift to you, what you make of yourself is your gift to God.

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life seem bigger.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

Credit to Pansy.

1 comment: