love good old barney stinson. if you do NOT know who he is .. then clearly you are in trouble! how i met your mother ftw :):)
hmm i just love spending time RE-WATCHING TV EPISODES - ESPECIALLY CLASSIC & MEMORABLE ONES!
i feel as though God is truly providing me a banquet feast, this is one of the very few times i am allowed to go to a sleepover. i've only ever been to 2 in my life, so this is an exception. my parents are just the type of parents who prefer me sleeping at home instead of somewhere else i guess haha. and every single time they say 'no' to me its not because they dont trust me but they're just worried about what could possibly go wrong in a sleepover at another person's house. I'm really going to treasure these 2 days, as it's the 1st time I've been able to experience a camp with brothers & sisters and it's going to be a new learning curve for me ;)He truly listens to my wants & needs - even when i don't ask for it, I feel as though He gives it to me because He loves me so much!! I'm so glad that more often now, I'm feeling his love and blessings on a 24 hour presence rather than only a few times a week!
I'm not sure if you know, but the semi-formal/social for Erin & my school is this coming Sunday (first day of camp) and I wasn't allowed to go, mainly due to it being a cruise in the city at night time with no adult supervision, so I understand why my parents wouldn't allow me to go. However, if i had been allowed, then i would have definitely not be allowed to go to Church Camp.. so God always makes everything work out and be alright in the end :):)
AWW! I feel so loved to know that you & other brothers & sisters have faith in me. Lately i've been reminding myself and school friends to have faith in themselves, to know that they're going to be doing fine in the test as long as they have faith in themselves (and secretly me thinking that God has faith in them too ;D)
I feel more reassured now, knowing that God's got everything planned out for me, so no matter what, as long as I have Him in my life, I'm more than certain everything will turn out alright - if not, even better! I really like this quote that Pansy showed me quite a few weeks ago : " When faith is supported by facts or logic it ceases to be faith." which is so true!
On Thursday, I was experiencing a more rough/tough day compared to normal and wasn't in a very good mood, and really prayed & hope that Thursday would be over quicker and Friday would be a much better day. Sure enough, God gave me such a good day on Friday, I managed to be in a extremely good mood the whole day! He loves me so much - one of the main and best reasons why I want to pursue more and more for Him :D
THANK YOU GOD - I LOVE YOU :):)
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are growing so much as a christian! I am witnessing God's glory through you Grace.
ReplyDelete=D
OMGG WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING ALL THIS TIMEEE XO AWWW GRACEEE THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHINGG!!!! :) AND FRIDAYY WAS AN AWESOMEE DAYY :) I'LL NEVER FORGET ;) haha i too can see you growingg each day and feel gods presence within you giving me all the fabulous advices when i'm down and everything=p I THANK GOD AND YOU FOR THAT ;) ENJOY YOUR SECOND SLEEPOVER!!! SOO LUCKKY ME JEALOUSS XPP HAVE A GREAT LONG WEEKEND AND HOPEFULLY I CAN SEE YOU SOON DURING THE HOLIDAYS :) ily~ peace x3~
ReplyDelete